Mediscan is in search of full and part time Speech Language Pathologists to provide services to varying caseloads in local schools. Caseloads will be based on candidate preference as well as experience. PreK, Elementary and High School positions are currently available. Georgia license is required.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Mediscan is the leading employer of educational based job opportunities. We offer customized benefit packages and compensation varies based on experience, employment setting and location.
Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!