Mediscan is currently seeking a Speech language Pathologist to provide services to a K-5th grade population in 2 nearby Elementary Schools. This position will be 35 hours per week and considered full time. Apply today! Interviews are currently being conducted.
The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
• Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• Teaching Certificate
• Previous experience working within a school system or with children
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference on child at a time!