Local school is currently seeking a full time SLP to service an Elementary School population. ASHA Certification is preferred, however new graduates will be considered. The selected Speech Therapist will provide services to a nearby Elementary School. Connecticut licensing and Certification is required. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and pay will be based on experience.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!