Part Time Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is needed for a 2 day position in a local Elementary School. The preferred days will be Tuesday and Thursday, however there may be flexibility for the right candidate. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and pay will be based on experience.
The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
• Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• Teaching Certificate
• Previous experience working within a school system or with children
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!