Mediscan is on the lookout for 2 Speech Language Pathologists for vacancies in local schools in the Canton, NY area. The selected therapisst will provide services to a K-12th grade population. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Masters Degree in Speech Pathology