Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker interviews! (Clinical SEL Integration Specialist)
Join the Mediscan Team with this very cutting edge position! We are currently looking for a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker (Doctorate required). This is a full-time position that goes through to the end of the school year with the possibility of Summer School as well.
The Psychologist will be responsible for providing counseling and support to students during and following crisis and/or disciplinary restorative process. Engages staff, students, families and community partners in developing integrated SEL Processes.
- Provide assistance in implementation of bullying prevention related procedures, programming and related initiatives to parents, staff, and students.
- Provide counseling and support to students following disciplinary action.
- Provide counseling and support through restorative practices with students, parents, and staff.
- Facilitate students support during and following student hospitalization for mental health.
- Work with outside agencies and other supports to build a model of wraparound support for students in need.
- Assist building teams following CPI or other crisis involving students to review and reflect on process.
- Assist in implementation of FBA/BIP for students.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Unlimited CEU’s
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Doctorate Degree
- IL State Licensure
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to Krista at email@example.com