Mediscan is in search of a part time Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a K-5th grade population, 1 day per wee. for 8 hours.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Mediscan is the leading employer of educational based job opportunities. We offer customized benefit packages and compensation varies based on experience, employment setting and location.