Full time Speech Language Pathologist is needed for a local elementary school in the Crystal Lake area. This position will be working on one campus in 4 classrooms with K-5th grade students with autism. The caseload is only 35 students.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to email@example.com .
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Masters Degree in Speech Pathology