Full Time Speech Language Pathologist needed for a local school district just outside of Olympia, Washington. The vacancy is for full time Speech Language Pathologist- SLP CCC, however Part Time will also be considered. Candidates for this position will need to be able to identify students who may have communication and educational disabilities. This position will begin immediately and will continue until the end of the school year. The caseload for this job opportunity will be made up of a general population of students with approximately 35 students on the caseload.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847