Make a difference, one child at a time!
Interviews are being conducted now for a local school in the Tacoma, Washington area. A Speech Language Pathologist is currently needed to provide speech services in a local Elementary School. This position will be considered full time at 37.5 hours and will include full benefits. ASHA certified candidates are preferred, however candidates will be considered for Clinical Fellowship.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847.
Masters Degree in Speech Pathology