Maryland licensed Speech Language Pathologists needed for a position now and next school year. Various caseload are available and placement will be based on candidate's strengths and past experience. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and supervision will be provided. Veteran therapists will be rewarded for thier experience.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847 for more information.