Mediscan is currently seeking an Illinois licensed School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to service an PreK-3rd grade caseload in a local Elementary School. This position will encompass 1 school with student with varying degrees of fluency and articulation disorders. This is a full Time position of 37.5 hours per week.
New graduates are welcome to apply for their Clinical Fellowship, though ASHA Certification is preferred.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847 for more information.