We are currently seeking a licensed School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to service an Elementary School caseload. This position will encompass 1 school with 6 self contained classrooms. This is a full Time position of 37.5 hours per week. Immediate interview and hire! New graduates are welcome to apply for their Clinical Fellowship, though ASHA Certification is preferred. Maryland licensure is required.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847 for more information.