Mediscan is currently seeking a full time School Psychologist for an immediate hire opportunity for this school year. The selected candidate must be licensed as a Psychologist with the appropriate credentials to work in Illinois Schools. This position will be interviewing immediately!
- Administer I.Q. tests, achievement tests, and other tests required to determine eligibility for special services.
- Provide written reports of assessment for student evaluations.
- Collaborate with building and support staff throughout the district to meet the needs of students.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Special Prgrams concerning the need to obtain additional medical, psychological and/or psychiatric information on an evaluation.
- Participate as an IEP team member with functional behavioral assessments, behavior intervention plans and /or in the manifestation determination process as necessary.
- Collaborate with outside agencies, parents and teachers to meet the need of students.
- Review student records for the screening and evaluation process of students.
- Provide group and individual lessons on social skills development.
Mediscan offers full medical, dental and vision coverage.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847