Mediscan is currently seeking 3 Speech Language Pathologists to provide services in a local school district. Various caseloads are available, and part time will be considered. ASHA Certification is preferred, however new graduates will be considered for clinical fellowship. Veteran therapists will be compensated for thier experience.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and references to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847