School (SLP) Speech Language Pathologist needed for a local PreK program in Philadelphia. This Position will service a mild to moderate caseload of 3-5 year olds in a program within a local elementary school.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847