Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist needed for a local school district near West Chester, Pennsylvania. As a member of our team, the Speech and Language Pathologist will provide speech therapy in an elementary school setting for children grades K-6th who have been diagnosed with a range of disabilitites including autism spectrum disorder. You will work with IEP team members, clinicians, families, and program staff; using the multidisciplinary evaluation to create, develop, and implement individual and/or group therapy for each child as specified in the child's IEP.
Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent
Pennsylvania License and Teaching Certification
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!