Mediscan is seeking a Rhode Island licensed School Psychologist that is familiar with assessments for school aged children, crisis management counseling and to serve as a designee for eligibility meetings. this is a full time position that will hire immediately.
- Administer, interpret, and utilize psychological tests, functional behavior assessments, and other evaluation materials to complete comprehensive reports
- Participate in the RTI process for scholars with confirmed or suspected special needs and in the subsequent planning of educational programs. Discuss evaluation results and meaningful recommendations as related to the referral question.
- Help school teams use evaluation and observation data to plan instruction that will help scholars meet learning standards and access curriculum.
- Identify scholars in need of support and/or referral services through observation, data collection, informal evaluation, and formal evaluation, and assist school personnel in the implementation and coordination of appropriate action steps
- Work in collaboration with the student support team
- Assist school teams in developing, implementing, and monitoring behavior intervention plans
- Provide ongoing consultation and modeling of therapeutic strategies for teaching teams and support staff
- Maintain accurate, complete, and comprehensive scholar and staff records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
- Manage an assessment caseload to maintain strict adherence to all assessment timelines pursuant to special education guidelines
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-895-0248