Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is needed for a position in a local specialty day school. Theis position are full time and will service a caseload of students on the Austism Spectrum. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and pay will be based on experience. This is a temp to hire position.
The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
• Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• IL Teaching Certificate and license
• Previous experience working within a school system or with children with Autism
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847.