Illinois Licensed Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) are needed to provide services to Naperville area schools. These positions are full time and will service various caseloads in the area based on past experience and candidate preference. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and pay will be based on experience. Supervision will be provided!
The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
• Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• Teaching Certificate
• Previous experience working within a school system or with children
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847.