Mediscan is on the lookout for Speech Language Pathologists for a part time, 3 day per week, position in a local Elementary School. Various other caseloads are currently available. Illinois license and PEL are required. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship. Supervision is provided for new graduates and tuition reimbursement is available! Veteran therapists will be compensated on a scale based on experience.
Mediscan is a leading employer of educational-based Speech Language Pathology. We have an amazing culture. We share knowledge, we learn and build consensus with our professionals so we can develop deep and collective strategies for career growth and development. All Mediscan professionals have access to an incredible Clinical Director with 20 years of experience in the field. We encourage multi-disciplinary interaction.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847.