Mediscan has partnered with a local school district to find a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a K-5th grade population, with some Early Childhood included. These positions will provide services to various schools in the area. This position is primarily full time, though it could be split into part time positions. New graduates will be considered for Clinical Fellowship, and ASHA Certified therapists will be compensated for their experience. Illinois license and PEL are required to apply.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847.