Mediscan has recently partnered with a local school that is seeking a Maryland lic ensed Speech Language Pathologist in the Easton area to provide services to a local Early Childhood Center and Elementary School. This is a full time position throughout the school year. Maryland license and certification is required.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847.
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Masters Degree in Speech Pathology