Currently interviewing for the now and next school year! Mediscan is in search of Speech Language Pathologists to provide services in the Pasadena, California area. Speech Language Pathologists are needed to provide services to a local school district in the area that services Early Childhood through High School. Various caseloads are available and placement will be based on candidate's strengths and past experience. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and supervision will be provided. Veteran therapists will be compensated for thier experience.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.