Mediscan is currently seeking multiple Speech Language Pathologists for direct hire positions in area Charter Schools. The selected therapists will work with varying caseloads and populations depending on thier past experience. These are primarily full time positions, though part time will be considered. These positions will interview and hire immediately will interview and hire immediately.
Appropriate California licensure is required.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847 for more information.