Mediscan is currently seeking full and part time Speech Language Pathologists. California licensed Speech Language Pathologists are needed to provide services to various caseloads that will vary from mild to moderate with some caseloads including self contained classrooms. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and pay will be determined by experience. The selected therapist will provide services to students in either Early Childhood, Elementary or Middle School classrooms.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847 for more information.