Mediscan is currently hiring for a Speech Langauge Pathologistto provide services to a K-8th grade population. This position will work in 2-3 Elementary and Middle Schools in the area working with a wide variety of disabilities. This is considered a full time position of 37.5 hours per week. This is an immediate hire opportunity. Candidate must have current California SLP Licensure.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847 for more information.