Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist is needed to provide services to a K-5th grade population. This is a full-time 40hrs/wk position at an elementary school. The caseload is approximately 55 students, and includes the aid of an SLPA for support. There is also another SLP on site four days per week.This campus includes mild-to-moderate, self-contained classes.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847 for more information.