Part Time Speech Language Pathologist needed for a school position in the Denver, CO area. The selected Speech Therapist will provide services to two nearby Elementary Schools in the area. Colorado licensing and Certification is required. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and pay will be based on experience.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847 for more information.