We are currently seeking to find 2 California licensed Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to service either an elementary or middle school caseload. These positions are looking to interview immediately:
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847 for more information.