Mediscan is currently seeking a full time School Psychologist for an immediate hire opportunity for this school year. The selected candidate must be licensed as a Psychologist with the appropriate credentials to work in California Schools. This position will be interviewing immediately!
- Administer I.Q. tests, achievement tests, and other tests required to determine eligibility for special services.
- Provide written reports of assessment for student evaluations.
- Collaborate with building and support staff throughout the district to meet the needs of students.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Special Prgrams concerning the need to obtain additional medical, psychological and/or psychiatric information on an evaluation.
- Participate as an IEP team member with functional behavioral assessments, behavior intervention plans and /or in the manifestation determination process as necessary.
- Collaborate with outside agencies, parents and teachers to meet the need of students.
- Review student records for the screening and evaluation process of students.
- Provide group and individual lessons on social skills development.
You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement