A local school district is currently hiring for both a full and part time SLP to provide services to schools in the Los Angeles area. These are immediate needs, however we are also interviewing for positions for next school year. The current positions are primarily for assessments and caseloads will vary.
California Speech Pathologist license is required
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and references to email@example.com or call 813-448-5847