We currently have Speech Pathology positions available in the Atlanta, GA area as well as throughout Georgia. New graduates will be considered for Clinical Fellowship placements. We are looking to interview and hire immediately. The candidates must be flexible to work with Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and/or High School.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847