Local district is currently seeking a School Psychologist to provide services full time in 2 area Elementary Schools.
The selected candidate will:
- Report directly to a Special Education Administrator
- Provide a full range of school psychological services to children in 2 nearby schools, including screening and assessment, designing remedial educational programs, and individual and group counseling.
- Participate as a member of the education team to determine the student's eligibility for special services and evaluates learning environments to meet IEP/IFSP goals and objectives.
- Serve as a liaison between the school and other agencies on behalf of children with disabilities and their families.
Candidates must hold a current California Educational Psychology Credential
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference on child at a time!